Free Sunday School Lesson
and Valentine Card Craft
Looking for a Valentines Day Sunday School lesson? Find a free
Sunday School lesson for Valentine's Day focusing on God's Love for Us!
Make a Valentine Card Craft to take home!
This year, Valentine's Day (February 14th) falls on a Tuesday.
You have a room full of Little Guys coming to Sunday School just a few days before Valentine's Day and you need a lesson to teach them! What do you do?
You might want to do a Valentine Card Craft with them following a fun Sunday School Lesson on God's Love for Us!
What a great idea!
VALENTINE'S DAY Lesson and Valentine Card Craft
Synopsis of the Lesson...
This Valentine's Day lesson is designed for children (4-8 years of age)
and, along with the suggested crafts and game/activity, should keep a
room full of children occupied for up to an hour.
- 1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.
- God loves you!
- God is love!
- We don't earn God's love, He gives it to us!
- Because God loves us, we can love Him back!
Crafts and Activities:
Valentine Card Crafts
are included, which involve making Valentine Cards out of construction
paper. These are great fun, and besides... everyone enjoys receiving a
- A couple of Game/Activity ideas are included that will help the children work off a little of that extra holiday energy AND learn their Bible Memory Verse!
- HOWEVER... I did NOT include a SNACK idea (HA!)... I figured that on Valentine's Day you wouldn't have any trouble figuring out a great snack or two!!
(I'm partial to those little chocolate heart things, myself...Oh, Joy!)
Please review our USE POLICY
On a Personal Note...
God bless you as you lead the children to learn about one of the MOST important things we can ever teach them: God LOVES You!
Oh... And Happy Valentines Day!
Valentines Day Lesson and Valentine Card Craft - Back to the TOP
Return to Holiday Lessons
View all free Sunday School Lessons
View all Bible Lessons for Teenagers